Thank you so much Cook Up A Story for the One Lovely Blog Award!
I am honored to be given this by such a wonderful and fun blogger.
I was asked to reveal 7 things about myself. So, here it goes!
1. I LOVE growing things. All things: fruits, vegetables, dogs, cats, children, everything.
2. I am a budding mixed media artist. My favorite media to work with is gourds. They look good with all other media.
3. I was a special education teacher for 15 years specializing in school to work transitions.
4. I play guitar and sing when the occasion call for it.
5. I have 5 grand dogs and 2 grand kids
6. As a person with a disability, I am an advocate for people with disabilities.
7. I am thrilled and honored to have received this wonderful award.
I’m sorry it took so long to post this. I have just returned from five weeks of working at St. Joseph’s Youth camp in lovely Morman Lake, Arizona. What a learning adventure!
I would like to forward this award to some of my favorite blogs:
Natural Living Mama: naturallivingmama.com
Diary of a Mad Crafter: http://diaryofamadcrafter.wordpress.com/
The Hillbilly Housewife: www.hillbillyhousewife.com
Craft Stew: craftstew.com
Have fun and keep crafting!